We serve 5 main functions:
- Review foster care case management;
- Review unsubstantiated hotline cases;
- Mediate between parents and schools regarding abuse allegations in a school setting;
- Review child fatalities for children and families that have had a history with the Children’s Division; and
- Provide information and referrals for families needing services.
To begin a review, fill out the complaint form in this document and return it to our office by mail, e-mail, or call our toll free number.
The Office of Child Advocate is not an emergency intervention service. If you are calling about a case in need of immediate action, call the Missouri Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline number: 1-800-392-3738, call 911, or call your local law enforcement agency.